I Haven’t Engaged In Any Sexual Activity After My Body Enhancement Surgery- Kisa Gbekle Reveals

Ghanaian actress and Socialite, Kisa Gbekle, recently shared that she hasn't engaged in any sexual activity with a man since her body enhancement procedure. It's worth recalling that in 2022, Kisa Gbekle confirmed undergoing a body enhancement surgery, revealing both the procedure and its cost. In a recent interview conducted by Ghanaian Blogger Sammy Kay, the actress mentioned that she hasn't been sexually active post her body enhancement. This is due to her single status, as she clarified that she doesn't currently have a partner to be intimate with. Despite receiving attention and advances from several men, she emphasized her lack of interest in pursuing any relationships right now.

Kisa Gbekle stated, "Since I had the body enhancement, I haven't been sexually involved with anyone. I became pregnant around May/June 2022, and since then, I haven't engaged in any sexual activity. I'm not in a relationship, so there's no one for me to have intimate relations with. Even though men have shown interest, I'm not looking for that kind of connection at this moment." In response to a question about whether she owns any sex toys, she straightforwardly replied, "No. VIDEO

Post a Comment

0 Comments