I haven’t Had Sex In The Past 7 Years - Nollywood Star Nancy Iheme Cries Out.

 

Nollywood sensation, Iheme Nancy, recently took to her Instagram page to make a surprising revelation that she hasn't engaged in any intimate relations for the past 7 years.

In her candid post, Nancy Iheme expressed her confusion about how to even kiss due to the prolonged absence of physical intimacy in her life. She accompanied her statement with a headshot, where she looked radiant while wearing a brown wig cap.
She wrote: "I have not had intercourse in the last 7 years, help me oooo. How do I keep my mouth to kiss because I don’t understand how they keep mouth again…"

Her announcement sparked astonishment among netizens since her social media presence might not necessarily reflect her private life and decisions.

Earlier, Nancy had responded to critics who continued to judge her based on her past, asserting that she no longer dwells there. She humorously mentioned that she had "sold the whole building" of her past, indicating her growth and evolution beyond previous phases of her life. This response was shared on Instagram in May 2023.

Post a Comment

0 Comments