Meek Mill Declares Ghana's President Akufo-Addo as His Favorite Politician.

 

American rapper Meek Mill has declared Ghana's President, H.E. Nana Addo Danquah Akufo-Addo, as his favorite politician. During a debate on Complex with Rick Ross, the Grammy-nominated rapper expressed that his visit to Ghana and the opportunity to meet President Akufo-Addo was a memorable and confidence-boosting experience.

"I met the President of Ghana, so he's one of my favorite politicians. To be able to meet a black president myself and be let into the president's house made me have a lot of confidence in myself, and I want to be better, so I'll say that's my favorite politician right now," Meek Mill stated.

Meek Mill's first trip to Ghana took place in December 2022. While he was invited to perform at the AfroNation festival in Accra, he was also invited to meet the President at the Jubilee House, an experience that he holds dear. He has recently expressed his intention to make another trip to Ghana.


Post a Comment

0 Comments