Sorry For Leading You On, Adjetey Anang To ''Sidechicks''.

Adjetey Anang, a well-known Ghanaian actor, has taken preemptive measures to protect his reputation and address potential consequences that could damage his stellar acting career.

The actor has publicly expressed his regret to the ladies he had relationships with while still married. 

Adjetey Anang explores the challenges he endured in his marriage in the ninth chapter of his book, "Marital Challenges and Imperfection," including the forgiveness his wife has always shown him despite his mistakes. Adding that his wife would always catch him before things with his girlfriends got out of hand.

Expressing remorse, he writes, "To every lady I have been involved with inappropriately, I offer my sincerest apologies. I have struggled to come to terms with my actions, and these experiences represent the lowest points in our marriage, nearly tearing us apart. I am grateful for God's forgiveness and for Elorm's unwavering love, which has sustained us through those dark times."


The actor, who rose to fame for his part in the hit 90s TV show "Things We Do For Love," acknowledges that his transgressions started out innocently and later turned into flirty conduct that occasionally crossed lines.

He writes "I must confess that I was initially naive when it came to recognizing subtle amorous hints, often making assumptions about people's intentions until it was too late. As time went on, I became more daring and adventurous, sometimes instigating flirtatious conversations and leading many astray. I found myself in compromising situations with women. Some relationships started with admiration and innocent fun, but after prolonged interaction, they developed into flirtation and occasionally progressed further," 
"Yes, I have cheated on my wife in various forms, encompassing both emotional and physical infidelity,"  he boldly acknowledges.




Post a Comment

0 Comments