Yvonne Is Quite Addictive, You Just Fall For It And There’s Nothing You Can Do About It - Iyanya.

The Nigerian musician has been residing in Ghana and has participated in various media interviews. During these interviews, he focused on his relationship with the actress and discussed the details mentioned in Yvonne Nelson's memoir that shed light on the reasons behind their breakup.

During an appearance on GhOne's Toast, Iyanya opened up about his experiences in his relationship with Yvonne Nelson. He described their relationship as incredibly beautiful and emphasized Yvonne Nelson's captivating and irresistible nature.

"We had a deep and meaningful relationship. She was my girlfriend, and our connection was truly exceptional. Being with her was addictive, and it consumed me completely," Iyanya revealed.

Expressing the significance of their bond, the Nigerian artist mentioned that it was so profound that he even got a tattoo of Yvonne Nelson's name on his arm. He further shared that they had made plans for a shared future.

"Yes, I had envisioned a future with Yvonne Nelson, and I believed she was the one. That's why I had her name tattooed on my arm. However, I no longer have it; I replaced it with something else. But it was a beautiful experience," Iyanya shared.

Yvonne Nelson and Iyanya embarked on their romantic journey in 2012, but after three years, the inseparable couple decided to go their separate ways.

Watch the interview HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments