Salma Mumin Defends New Body, Urges Critics To Jump Into The Sea.

Actress Salma Mumin has responded to criticism from social media users regarding her decision to undergo body enhancement surgery. In a frank statement, Mumin expressed her self-assurance in her own body and made it clear that she does not require anyone's approval. She emphasized that negative comments or demands for a refund would not affect her satisfaction with her new appearance. Confident in herself, Mumin asserted that she owns a mirror and is fully aware of her own appearance.

Mumin acknowledged that some individuals had previously criticized her previous appearance, which they now consider to be the most beautiful body they had ever seen. She addressed this by saying, "I am aware of how I look, and I don't need anyone around me or on this platform telling me how terrible my body looks. I saw my previous body that all of you loved so much yet trolled me over. Until recently, I didn't even know you all loved it that much."

She continued, "I saw that body and still chose to enhance it, which means I love my current appearance. If I wake up tomorrow and don't like it, I will change it, and none of you can do anything about it! Leave me alone. The person I'm intimate with isn't complaining, and I'm not complaining either."

In a resolute tone, she advised those who dislike her enhanced figure and cannot refrain from expressing their opinions to direct their energy elsewhere. She wrote, "I'm addressing this because I have grown out of worrying about your comments on my buttocks. Nothing you all say affects me. If you don't like it and can't keep quiet, go find something else to do or express your opinions elsewhere."

She added, "This is not an explanation because I don't owe it to any of you. This is me setting the record straight and putting all of you in your place."

Salma Mumin acknowledged that she had initially denied undergoing any enhancements but stressed that she has the freedom to change her mind about her decisions, just like any other individual. She stated, "It seems like silence is no longer considered golden. Yes, I denied it at first, but I'm not God; I can change my mind about my decisions. So, yes! I have enhanced my body. Go out into the world and spread the news. I am not your child or answerable to any of you."

Post a Comment

0 Comments