I Do Songs Into The Future Not Just For The Moment - Fameye

Ghanaian musician Peter Famiyez Bozah, known by many as Fameye has disclosed that his target audience for every creative project he comes out with is not for today's audience but for generations to come.

He made this known during his appearance on TV3's The Day Show with Berla Mundi.

 Fameye disclosed that he wouldn't be discouraged if the reception towards his new single "Not God" was poor. According to him his target audience for his songs are the next 10 to 15 years lovers of good music.

" I make my projects in such a way that it is able to withstand the turbulent nature of the music industry. I know that we are in a time of trends. We are constantly evolving. Time is changing and everybody's time will come. So as long as I am alive,I am patient'' he stated

Story by: Cassy

Post a Comment

0 Comments