Mr. Drew's ''Highly Spiritual Music'' Label Contract Regrets.

Mr. Drew, the renowned Ghanaian singer and dancer, whose real name is Andrew Nii Otoo, has finally spoken out about the discussions he had with his former label boss, Kaywa.

In an Instagram live session, Mr. Drew clarified that his sole oversight was not having a lawyer review the contract with him at the time, to identify any potential issues.

While Mr. Drew appreciated Kaywa's unwavering support for his talent, he admitted that if he had legal representation at the time, he would have turned down the contract offered by the Highly Spiritual Music label. He stated, "I regret not having a lawyer go through my contract with Kaywa's label. That was my mistake. When I eventually sought legal advice and had the contract reviewed, we discovered one or two aspects that were not favorable."

The hitmaker of "Dw3" further expressed that if his younger brother ever contemplates pursuing a career in music under the Highly Spiritual Music label, he would advise against it. He added, "If my kid brother decides to enter the music industry, I wouldn't allow him to sign the same contract I received from Kaywa's label."

Full VIDEO

Post a Comment

0 Comments