Nektunez Has Signed A Label Deal With Akon’s Konvict Kulture Label.

Nektunez

Noble Eli Zogli better known in the creative space as Nektunez is an Atlanta based Ghanaian producer and musician who has worked with top Ghanaian musicians such as StonebwoyWorlasiR2Bees, Camidoh just to mention few.

The new deal which was signed earlier this month resulted from the global breakthrough of his Ameno Amapiano (Remix) of French new-age musical project ERA. The original song is on his Amapiano And Soul album he released in 2021 which contains amapiano remixes of popular soul and jazz musics across the globe. The Ameno Amapiano remix features Goya Menor (Nigerian), debuted at No.7 on the Billboard Afrobeats Chart in US.

Having over 10 billion views on Tik Tok, the song topped the Billboard World Digital Sales Chart for eight weeks. It also peaked at No.1 on the Global Shazam charts, also holding the No.1 spot on iTunes in 22 countries, including UK, Germany and USA. The song also topped the Apple Music charts in 39 countries.

The Konvict Kulture brand being one of the three record labels under the management of Akon birthed global artists like T-Pain, Lady Gaga, French Montana, Kardinal Offishall among others. It is believed that Konvict Kulture will provide professional expert services which will elevate Nektunez to higher heights in his career and also help expand Nektunez’s brand within Europe and US markets.

Speaking on the signing, Akon said; “I’m honored to be able to add Nektunez to the KONVICT movement”. I’ve never met a more humble, hardworking, and talented producer like Nektunez. I was even more impressed by his artistic talents! He represents the new Africa and I’m determined to show the world his contribution to the beautiful sounds of Afrobeat and Amapiano”

 

Nektunez in his speech expressed his excitement for this new development in his career.

 “I am excited to start my next chapter with Akon; someone I have always looked up to growing up. He shares my vision and has a passion for the brand of music I’m creating. I can’t wait to continue sharing my music on a global scale. Now it’s time to go to work and I can’t wait to see what we accomplish together,” he said.

Kudos brother, keep making us proud.

Post a Comment

0 Comments